Friday, January 15, 2010

Top Secret

Ruu's teacher wanted to have a word with me after school...

Ruu's class had been in the school library this morning and Ruu had taken the library card from one of the books, put it in his pocket and taken it to the class. He had then been playing with the card in his hands and when his teacher had asked him why he took it - since he certainly knew it was not allowed - Ruu had replied: 'Because... I'm an agent! My brother is an agent and my daddy is an agent...!'

Didn't know if I should smile or not, but at the end of our discussion both Ruu's teacher and I were laughing. She just wanted to know if Ruu has seen some agent movies or maybe been influenced by his big brother. - I did tell Ms Staunton that we'll speak with Ruu and it's definately not appropriate to to give your teacher such a reply.

I'm still smiling - we all are - but sort of wondering which way his verbalics will go further on...

No comments:

Post a Comment